Monday, June 27, 2011

Apple Dip {Recipe}

I don't know about you but my favorite way to eat just about anything is dipped. Chips and dip, fruit and dip, veggies and dip, and my personal favorite, bread in soup! Oh yummy! This recipe is one of my absolute favorites. I don't make it often because it is so not healthy, but then again I am eating it with apples so that balances things out, right? Hmmm.......

Anyway, I got this recipe from a friend of mine a long time ago who I have now lost contact with so maybe I'll start claiming it as my own. It's a super easy recipe, perfect for summer time, and a fun snack for kids. I call it "Yummy Apple Dip" for lack of a better name. (Maybe we should have a contest to see who can come up with the best name!)

Yummy Apple Dip

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 C. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 C. toffee bits (with or without chocolate....found in the baking isle by the chocolate chips)

Cream together the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in toffee bits and refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...