Friday, June 24, 2011

Um...

Earlier this week I took my kids to the library and decided that on Friday it would be a good idea to do a post about summer reading. I even bought a little white shelf to hang above my daughter's bed to put some books on for her to read at night when she is having a hard time sleeping.

So, in case you missed Jenn's post on Wednesday, she pretty much covered all that. And I like her shelf a lot better than the one I bought, so I'm probably going to copy her and get the same one.

It's not uncommon for us to own the same things or think the same.

Once I posted this picture of my youngest wearing a bunch of the clothes I was trying to fold.


On the exact same day Jenn posted this picture of her daughter wearing a bunch of the clothes she was trying to fold.




We are just kind of in sync like that. It's part of that special sister bond, you know!

Anyway, ever since Jenn totally took my idea for a post, but did it much better than I would have, I've been stumped as to what I could share. Fortunately, kids provide all sorts of inspiration.


So, here is my little tid bit of information to share with you all today. If your daughter ever draws on her best Sunday dress with an ink pen, or if one of your children happens to write all over your in-law's kitchen cupboards with a permanent marker, don't panic. Walk upstairs to your bathroom and grab your bottle of hairspray and a washcloth. Spray and blot (or wipe if it's on the cupboard) and keep on breathing.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ha! Sorry about that. And just after I posted it we went to the Library and signed up for the summer reading program! BTW, I got my shelf online with hobby lobby, not in the store, so if you can't find it that's why. Just go online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...