Friday, September 11, 2009

New twist on an old classic

I've been meaning to making some jewelry for a while now but I just couldn't seem to find the motivation. However, the other night I suddenly had the urge to create something so I pulled out my drawer full of vintage costume beads and went to work.

At first I thought I was going to make something bright and colorful, but the simplicity of the pearls kept calling to me. So I ended up with a piece that I think would be great to dress up a simple date night outfit or complement anything a bit fancier.



Oh, and I'm feeling to tired and lazy to post a how-to right now, but if your just dying for instructions let me know and I can email them to you.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks great Sally. I'll let you gift me that one ; )

Andora said...

That is beautiful!!!!!

Jenn said...

It's very pretty. I should make myself a pearl necklace. I started one once but I wanted to string it with ribbon and it didn't work out. You've enspired me to try again.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful necklace!!! That looks like something a mother-in-law would love for Christmas or birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...