To Make The Headband:
1. Cut the leg on a pair of womens tights to your desired length.
2. Gather the ends then sew them together to make the headband circle.
3. Take a small coordinating peice of ribbon and sew or glue it in a circle to cover the sewn part of your headband.
To Make The Flower:
1. Glue together any combination of flowers your choose. Glue buttons, brads, or gemstones to the center.
2. Glue a peice of ribbon to cover your metal clip all the way around. (this also protects baby's head).
3. Glue your flower to the top part of your clip.
Now clip your flower onto the ribbon part of your headband and you've got yourself an adorable headband!