Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Had to Sacrifice a Nap, but I Finally Got it Done!

Laila has finally in the last month started taking real naps. Instead of forty minutes, I actually get 2 hours! That means I've been able to take a Sunday nap the last 3 weeks in a row. Not today though. Remember how terrible my feet looked on Thursday's post? I couldn't stand it anymore.

This is actually a re-post, but since a lot of you might not have seen it a year ago and most of you that did see it have probably forgotten about it, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it again.

For an easy french pedicure, check out This Tutorial I did as a guest post.

Today I decided to get a little crazy and do blue.


Now I can wear sandals tomorrow and not be embarrassed.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...