Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In a Word...

Tired!


That's what four kids, sleepless nights, and a brush with Mastitis will do to you.

Thank goodness for back to school, a three year old who is more than happy to watch cartoons so I can nap, and modern medicine.

Right now survival is the name of the game! Dramatic? OK, maybe just a little. I mean I haven't brushed my hair in two days or even dared to venture out of the house without back up, but we are happy.

As for my little bug,


She is filling out nicely and refusing to sleep anywhere other than her bouncy chair or in bed with me, and since I am not a fan of co-sleeping, the bouncy chair it is.

Now Macy* wants to see her name on the screen, and insists that her name have a star next to it since that is how it is spelled on the outside of the mall. And I will happily oblige to defuse a melt down

Survival.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...