Monday, June 6, 2011

A Little Preview

It's been a long time coming. I started planning and plotting more than two months ago and I am finally following through. Or at least I'm getting started with the follow through. I'm finally getting my girl's room decorated.

It started with the purchase of bunk beds, which by the way if you are planning to do I highly recommend looking at CSN stores. They have a great variety of style and price. Anyway, after that came the bedding purchase which I am SO happy with. That was the easy stuff. The hard part comes when I have to paint the room and decorate. Fortunately I had a plan fairly quickly. Unfortunately I'm kind of lazy and slow when it comes to projects like painting. Hate it.

So now after two months I have finally painted their room which means I can get on to the fun stuff. And here is a little preview.
It involves a little bit of this:

A little bit of that:

And a whole lot of hand made leaves. 
I can't wait for the final reveal. In my head it looks amazing. Hopefully it looks as good when it's actually done!  I know you are all on the edge of your seats, right? Well you should be. It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...