Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Favorite Things: Magnetic Cutting Tool

If you've never seen this before let me be the first to tell you about your soon-to-be new best friend! This cutting tool from The Pampered Chef is a must have (and would make a perfect last minute gift). I love mine! It's a tiny little thing with a tiny little razor blade on it but don't let it's size fool you. It does wonders!

It can be used in many different ways but my personal favorite is for opening CDs and DVDs (I've always hated how they packaged those things!) It is also perfect for crafting, cutting wrapping paper, or cutting recipes, coupons, or articles out of magazines. It has a magnet in it so you can even keep it on your fridge for easy access.

Try it. I promise you'll love it. One day you'll look back and wonder how you ever went through life without it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...