Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beaded Watch Bands

My Latest Project.......I am so excited about this new craft I'm working on. I already love doing beadwork for babies (pictures of my latest peices to come) and now I've found something I love to make for me! These are handmade interchangeable watch bands. They are so cute and so fun. It's an easy and relatively inexpensive way to have multiple watches. All you need is a watch face and then you can make as many bands as you want. They clip on and off easy enough that you can change your band everyday. I love them!!
This is my first attempt so I only have one band but more are sure to come soon!! The directions are a little long so if you want them I'll have to email them.

6 comments:

Sally said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Steph said...

very cute jenn!

CottageGirl said...

VERY cool!! I love big bangles anyway -- so a watch would be great!

Let it Shine said...

That is awesome! It turned out so cute! Very clever!!

Alyshia

k8e said...

I've been wanting to do this for a long time and seeing this really makes me want to do it! Where did you get your beads? Michaels?

Elle Bee said...

That is so cute. I love how chunky it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...