Thursday, September 12, 2013

It Can Always Be Worse...

I just thought I would share a small portion of my day with you, so that tomorrow when your two year old pulls all the Tupperware out of the cupboards again, you can thank your lucky stars because it could have been much, much worse!
 
 
In case your wondering, that is six boxes of Rit powdered dye, several containers of glitter, and one I didn't make it to the bathroom! It's a good thing she is so ridiculously cute!


It's OK, you can be grateful your life wasn't mine today. I completely understand!


3 comments:

Lee Family said...

OH MY GOSH!! I think I might have lost it. Thanks for putting my day into perspective. Good luck with the clean up.

Seth and Julie said...

Oh no! Did it come out of the carpet and furniture? We once had a two year old who took Sharpie up and down the carpeted stairs the day before we sold it. I thought for sure we would have to re-carpet but it came out with Mr. Clean Magic erasers, Resolve foam and lots of elbow grease. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Wow Sally! I hope you were able to get it cleaned up. She looks so cute, even with a black beard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...