Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It Happens




Several years ago when the economy went downhill, my dad's business took a big hit. I remember talking to my mom about what they were doing to make ends meet and she mentioned that in order to save money on gas my youngest brother Shaun, who was then in high school, was having to ride the bus to school. I felt really bad that my parents had worked so hard and then were having to struggle all over again, but as one of the oldest siblings and having been raised during the poor years, I felt a smug satisfaction as I imagined my 17 year old brother sitting on a big yellow bus. The youngest kids are always so spoiled!

And the story is no different in my family. This little girl gets away with just about anything. She even stands on the table. (gasp) I haven't decided yet if it's really a matter of trial and error or if it's just that the older I get, the less energy I have to care about things like standing on tables or making huge water messes in the kitchen.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure is a really cute mess!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...