Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shave/Save Your Shirt

A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend when she commented that she really liked my shirt. I told her that it was one of my favorite shirts and that I was really bummed because it was pilling really bad and I probably wasn't going to wear it anymore because it looked terrible. (Pilling is when you get all those little fuzzy balls on your shirt. It happens to me a lot right under my arms) Anyway, she quickly told me not to get rid of it, and that  all I had to do was pull the shirt taught while I was wearing it and run a Bic razor over it and problem solved! 

This morning I finally wore the shirt again so I pulled out my cheap little razor that I had bought and sure enough, look at all the fuzz coming off! I had to lint roller myself when I was done.


I have a couple cardigans I can't wait to tackle next!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Amazing! So excited to try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...