Monday, March 12, 2012

A Sneak Peek

I've got a lot on my mind but not sure exactly what to say. I'm having a baby in 2 days and my water just broke. No, not THAT water. The water pump in my house. This has absolutely nothing to do with my post other than the fact that it has me totally stressed out and is causing me to have trouble focusing on this post.  (I've now been sitting her staring at this post for 10 minutes.)

The last few weeks have been spent making lists and checking things off trying to make sure I'm ready for baby. But really, how ready can you be when you have no idea if it's a boy or a girl! I'm as ready as I can be though. In between all this I've been trying to finish a long time project in my girl's bedroom. It didn't happen. I have one small thing left to do and I tried doing it a couple of days ago but did not like how it turned out at all.  I don't have time to redo it so sadly the project will have to wait. But here is a little preview of how it looks so far:


I can't wait to show you the finished project!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far your project is gorgeous and happy birthing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...