Monday, July 11, 2011

I've never "felt" so good

This Summer has turned out to be so crazy and busy. I feel like I haven't slowed down one bit since it started. And it's only going to get crazier with the addition/remodel we are going to be starting on our house hopefully next week. (More to come on that.....I'm so excited!)

With things being so busy I haven't had a lot of time to myself these days but here's what I've been up to in the little free time I have had.

I've never really done anything with felt but I have some on hand in my craft supplies. I was browsing through i{heart}naptime the other day and came across THIS tutorial for a girls felt headband. I immediately got to work that night and I am so in love with it. The only thing I might do different next time is use pinking shears to cut out my leafs...just for the fun of it.


A few days later I saw this cute Felt Needle Book on Little Birdie Secrets and was eager to do another project with felt. I made it in under an hour. Now I have a cut place to keep all of my sewing needles.

This week is looking like it will be calm...so far. But my big event for this week?: a concealed weapons permit class. Sweet, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...