Monday, January 24, 2011

Bangs And Something Else...Maybe

About a year ago I did a guest post over at Bloom on how to cut your own bangs. While a good number of you have already read that post, there may be a few who never saw it so I'm going to direct you attention over Here for just a few minutes. I'm doing this for two reasons. 1) knowing how to properly cut your own bangs is a good skill to have, and 2) I'm actually stalling. See, I had something really fun to share today but my camera has been on the fritz for the last couple of weeks and now it's pretty much just fritzed, which makes me incredibly angry because it's not that old. So, I'm going to keep working on it, because sometimes after ten minutes of trying I can actually get it to take one picture, but my surprise may have to wait. I hope not for too long, so check back later.

*Update* The camera cannot be brought back to life (cry) Taking it to the Dr. this week for open motor sugery. Hopefully a fun surprise next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...