Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Wreath

I got my inspiration for this wreath from one that I saw at target. I probably should have just bought the pre-made one, but for some reason I have this strange drive to see if I can make things myself. Anyway, I won't show you a picture of that one because mine looks nothing like it, but since this was my first ever attempt at making a wreath I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. You really can't tell from the pictures, but I sprayed the whole thing with glitter and it looks really cool.





Materials used:

Grapevine wreath

Dried flowers, feathers, and assorted other dried stuff.

White craft bird

Krylon's mettalic satin nickel spray paint

Silver glitter spray paint

Wide red ribbon for hanging (I pushed thumb tacks into the top of the door)

Tons of hot glue

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it Sally! Very "winter wonderland!"

k8e said...

This is very cute. I might have to try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...